How to Delete Active Google Services (Gmail, Google+, Youtube) from Your Google Account
Google is the most widely used search engine due to its simple user interface and speed. But now Google is not a simple search engine. Nowadays Google is a technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Google offers hundreds of products and services such as online advertisement technologies, Search Engine, Cloud Computing, Software, and hardware.
Google provided many of the software-related services such as Email, Chats, Maps, Video, Photo, Social Networking, and Music also. In which nearly all of these services are managed through a single Google Account. The main benefit of the Google account is most of your online activities can be managed and switched easily without putting extra effort into it. And also your online life can be secured behind just a single lock and key.
how we can delete our accounts like Gmail, Youtube, Google+, or the accounts which we are provided by the Google services. What if we want to create a new Gmail account or want to start a new Youtube channel? In these cases, we must know how to delete these accounts. It’s also important as a means of security because we cannot predict sudden problems related to our privacy issues. So let’s start here with simple and easiest steps.
Do you Know: – How to Shrink a Partition in Windows operating system
How to delete activated Google Products from your Google account
1. First of all, login to your Google account with https://myaccount.google.com/
2. After login to Google account go to My account and then go to Account preferences menu. After that click on delete your account or services option from the Account preferences menu. The figure is shown below
3. When you will click on Delete your account or services option, it will ask you again to enter your google account password to verify that it’s you or not. So type your google account password again on it to confirm that it’s you.
4. Now click on Delete products option. The figure is shown below
5. Now it will show you the list of all of your activated Google services which is active at present on your Google account. The figure is shown below
6. Here in which click on the dustbin sign or delete icon which is present in the front of your activated Google services or products which you want to delete. If you want to delete the Google+ account then click on the dustbin sign in front of the Google+. The figure is shown below
7. After click on the delete icon, a new window will be opened on your screen in which Google wants to confirm that you really want to delete that service or not. Here click on DELETE GOOGLE+ option and then your Google+ service will be deleted from your Google account. The figure is shown below
8. Like Google+, you can delete all other Google services or products such as Gmail, Youtube, and many more services from your Google account. For that click on the dustbin sign or delete icon in front of a particular service which you want to delete from your Google account then confirm it in the next window as shown in the above image.
This was how we can delete accounts that are associated with Google services. If you have any doubts, suggestions, or advice regarding this post then please mention it in our comment section. Also, provide feedback to us because your feedback is valuable for us. Follow our blog for further updates and stay updated.