Problem fixed: Windows Taskbar not working properly
Many of the Windows users faced many types of taskbar problem in Windows 10. Like taskbar not working properly, taskbar not responding, taskbar auto-hide, cannot click on the icons which are present on the taskbar, taskbar not hiding, etc. In other words, we can say that Windows 10 taskbar not working properly or freezes and Windows 10 taskbar is unresponsive or stops working randomly. Though Windows 10 has many of the new and attractive features in it sometimes users faced many of the problems like blue screen problems, troubleshooter problems, taskbar problems, etc. But such issues like Taskbar not working properly can give a bad user experience.
Methods to Fix Taskbar not working on Windows
Method 1: – Fix taskbar issue through the Task manager
This is one of the simplest methods to fix this problem. If your Taskbar has some minor problems in working then this method works perfectly on your system. Because this method does not need to change any other settings of the system. So this is the safest method to fix this problem on your system. Let’s start here what you need to do to apply this method to your system.
1. First of all open Task Manager on your system. To do so press Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys simultaneously from the keyboard. After that, you can see that it will show some options on your screen in which Simply choose Task Manager option to open it on your system.
2. If the above method does not work for you then simply open the Run search box using Windows key +R. After that type taskmgr.exe command in Run search box and press Enter to open Task Manager on your system.
3. Now after that search for Windows Explorer under the processes tab which is given in the Task Manager.
4. Once you find it then simply click on it and select the restart option from your screen to proceed which is present in the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window. As the figure is shown below
5. After that wait for some time because it takes a little while to simply kill Windows Explorer process and restart it again on your system. By which your Windows Explorer is restarted and restore the taskbar of your system.
Now make sure that this method works for you or not. If this method does not work for you then use the next method to fix this problem.
Method 2: – Fix taskbar issue using command prompt
This is another way to fix your taskbar issues in just seconds and also in an easier way. By using this method you can simply fix taskbar issues using some simple commands in the command prompt on your system.
1. First of all run Command prompt as admin on your system. To do so click on the Cortana search box and type cmd keyword in it to proceed.
2. Now you can see that Cortana search box shows some of the options. In which right-click on the command prompt option and choose Run as administration option to proceed. As the figure is shown below
3. After that type, dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth command in the command prompt and press Enter to proceed. As the figure is shown below
4. This command helps you to fix your taskbar issues in Windows 10 operated PC.
5. If your taskbar does not work properly after applying these above-given methods then in the end type given below command in command prompt and press Enter to proceed
Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online
6. After that restart your system to saw effects.
Note: – Always remember that this command deletes all of your windows apps including the apps which are downloaded from the Windows Store. So, first of all, try all other ways on your system then use this command as the last option. So try this at your own risks.
If you want to know how to fix the slow booting problem in windows 10 Here is a solution for that problem give it a read and make your PC faster than ever.
These are the possible ways by which you can easily fix the Windows taskbar does not work properly on windows 10. If you have any queries regarding this then it can be solved through the comment section.